The Technical Rescue Symposium (ITRS) is a limited enrollment event of a technical nature in which all attendees are expected to participate and to contribute to the general pool of knowledge. All attendees - including event organizers, representatives of presenters and co-sponsors, presenters and host team members - must have a paid registration to attend.
You will need Adobe Reader to download this file.
A limited number of grants are available through co-sponsors and the event itself to cover the registration fees of presenters and others for whom the cost might represent an unreasonable hardship. Grants cover only registration - all other expenses (travel, room, board, etc.) remain the responsibility of the attendee.
If you don't have it, you can get it free here.
To qualify for a grant, a prospective attendee must meet the following conditions:
- Must not represent a U.S. for-profit entity in the fields of Rescue, Rope Access, Training or Equipment
- Must offer a tangible benefit to the event
- Must meet stated requirements
- For presenters, must submit all materials as requested and on time (see Presenter Agreement)
- Must make application for grant prior to September 30th